Which state university is most likely to be merged or closed to cut costs in financially-strapped Mississippi?
- Mississippi University for Women (53%)
- Mississippi Valley State University (33%)
- Alcorn State University (8%)
- Delta State University (6%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 16, 2009 @ 3:48 pm
End Date: December 3, 2009 @ 7:41 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Dickey’s Barbecue opens Thursday in Tupelo
- HU MEENA — Moving Mississippi schools into the technology fast lane requires getting high-speed Internet into our classrooms
- AGA Survey: Mississippi casinos employ 22,770; pay them $831M
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx