Which state university is most likely to be merged or closed to cut costs in financially-strapped Mississippi?
- Mississippi University for Women (53%)
- Mississippi Valley State University (33%)
- Alcorn State University (8%)
- Delta State University (6%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 16, 2009 @ 3:48 pm
End Date: December 3, 2009 @ 7:41 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Will lawmakers approve less borrowing for public universities?
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches