Which state university is most likely to be merged or closed to cut costs in financially-strapped Mississippi?
- Mississippi University for Women (53%)
- Mississippi Valley State University (33%)
- Alcorn State University (8%)
- Delta State University (6%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 16, 2009 @ 3:48 pm
End Date: December 3, 2009 @ 7:41 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Cases of mosquito-borne illnesses continue to rise
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- ‘Get on Up’ movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx