Which state university is most likely to be merged or closed to cut costs in financially-strapped Mississippi?
- Mississippi University for Women (53%)
- Mississippi Valley State University (33%)
- Alcorn State University (8%)
- Delta State University (6%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 16, 2009 @ 3:48 pm
End Date: December 3, 2009 @ 7:41 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Corps awards river dredging contract to Louisiana firm
- Lawsuit settled involving state’s cap on non-economic damages
- Moon issues statement on Congress’ Ex-Im Bank vote
- State’s universities save $70M over eight years through energy efficiencies
- Report shows Hispanics starting more businesses in Mississippi’s region