Which state university is most likely to be merged or closed to cut costs in financially-strapped Mississippi?
- Mississippi University for Women (53%)
- Mississippi Valley State University (33%)
- Alcorn State University (8%)
- Delta State University (6%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 16, 2009 @ 3:48 pm
End Date: December 3, 2009 @ 7:41 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station recognizes Raja Reddy and Brett Rushing
- Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson
- Larry Porter receives Gulf States Shipbuilders Consortium Navigator Award
- Mississippi State Hospital honors workers
- Sumesh Arora testifies at U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx