Should Congress renew the biodiesel subsidy by Dec. 31, preventing closures across the country, including several plants in Mississippi?
- No (51%)
- Yes (49%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: December 28, 2009 @ 8:47 am
End Date: January 10, 2010 @ 11:30 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah’s casino in Mississippi