How many millions in bank loans might be lost due to the alleged Evans brothers bank and title insurance scheme in Mississippi?
- $50 million (32%)
- $100 million (24%)
- $15 million (22%)
- $70 million (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 9, 2009 @ 9:15 am
End Date: November 15, 2009 @ 7:52 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- MBJ April 18th Digital Edition
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx