How many millions in bank loans might be lost due to the alleged Evans brothers bank and title insurance scheme in Mississippi?
- $50 million (32%)
- $100 million (24%)
- $15 million (22%)
- $70 million (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 9, 2009 @ 9:15 am
End Date: November 15, 2009 @ 7:52 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Community Bank names new officers
- Bill Broyles named interim vice president of MSU’s Division of Student Affairs
- Patricia Sullivan named associate director for U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center
- William Van Kirk wealth advisory firm in Gulfport
- USM’s Melissa Ziegler named Fellow by the Medical Fitness Association