How many millions in bank loans might be lost due to the alleged Evans brothers bank and title insurance scheme in Mississippi?
- $50 million (32%)
- $100 million (24%)
- $15 million (22%)
- $70 million (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 9, 2009 @ 9:15 am
End Date: November 15, 2009 @ 7:52 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good
- WILLOUGHBY — David Burckel leads growth of Southern Bone & Joint
- Mississippi Gift Company selling the best of the state