How many millions in bank loans might be lost due to the alleged Evans brothers bank and title insurance scheme in Mississippi?
- $50 million (32%)
- $100 million (24%)
- $15 million (22%)
- $70 million (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 9, 2009 @ 9:15 am
End Date: November 15, 2009 @ 7:52 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Gulf Coast casino revenues up for June and first half of 2014
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx