How many millions in bank loans might be lost due to the alleged Evans brothers bank and title insurance scheme in Mississippi?
- $50 million (32%)
- $100 million (24%)
- $15 million (22%)
- $70 million (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 9, 2009 @ 9:15 am
End Date: November 15, 2009 @ 7:52 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Cases of mosquito-borne illnesses continue to rise
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- ‘Get on Up’ movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx