How many millions in bank loans might be lost due to the alleged Evans brothers bank and title insurance scheme in Mississippi?
- $50 million (32%)
- $100 million (24%)
- $15 million (22%)
- $70 million (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 9, 2009 @ 9:15 am
End Date: November 15, 2009 @ 7:52 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- Former Alcorn administrator/interim president Waters dies at 82
- Foundation, Deaconess donate $200K for inpatient hospice facility
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing