Should public officials, who change political affiliation during the middle of a term, resign and run for office again if they want to continue in that position?
- Yes (73%)
- No (27%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:41 am
End Date: November 8, 2009 @ 7:52 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good
- WILLOUGHBY — David Burckel leads growth of Southern Bone & Joint