Should public officials, who change political affiliation during the middle of a term, resign and run for office again if they want to continue in that position?
- Yes (73%)
- No (27%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:41 am
End Date: November 8, 2009 @ 7:52 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — The difference between PR and advertising
- BOOK BIZ — Looking at the bright side of failure
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- FELONS NEED NOT APPLY — Two schools in state offer training for casino dealers
- USM entities unite in dyslexia therapy
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx