Should public officials, who change political affiliation during the middle of a term, resign and run for office again if they want to continue in that position?
- Yes (73%)
- No (27%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:41 am
End Date: November 8, 2009 @ 7:52 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Top PR tools to boost awareness, bolster brands
- BOOK BIZ — Malcolm Brooks book tells an authentic story of the West
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: David Spurk uses creativity in leading Petal Pushers
- MAKING JACKSON A BETTER PLACE — Ann Somers enjoys her career because of variety of projects and the people she meets
- Licensing changes could streamline and shorten path to gaining an architectural degree