Should public officials, who change political affiliation during the middle of a term, resign and run for office again if they want to continue in that position?
- Yes (73%)
- No (27%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:41 am
End Date: November 8, 2009 @ 7:52 am
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- MBJ August 1st Digital Edition
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Hancock Bank hosting event to raise funds for lighthouse restoration
- Contractor nears completion on project to replace four bridges
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx