Did Gov. Haley Barbour jump the gun in announcing there would be a special session to negotiate incentives for a German company to locate in North Mississippi?
- Yes (53%)
- No (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 4, 2009 @ 11:00 am
End Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:43 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Air service to resume in Greenville
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues
- MDMR receives Tidelands check for $9.5M from Hosemann
- Federal appeals court: State’s abortion law is unconstitutional
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — 10 essential tips for B2B marketing success in a digital economy