Did Gov. Haley Barbour jump the gun in announcing there would be a special session to negotiate incentives for a German company to locate in North Mississippi?
- Yes (53%)
- No (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 4, 2009 @ 11:00 am
End Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:43 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract’s worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good