Did Gov. Haley Barbour jump the gun in announcing there would be a special session to negotiate incentives for a German company to locate in North Mississippi?
- Yes (53%)
- No (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 4, 2009 @ 11:00 am
End Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:43 am
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- MBJ August 1st Digital Edition
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Hancock Bank hosting event to raise funds for lighthouse restoration
- Contractor nears completion on project to replace four bridges
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx