Did Gov. Haley Barbour jump the gun in announcing there would be a special session to negotiate incentives for a German company to locate in North Mississippi?
- Yes (53%)
- No (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 4, 2009 @ 11:00 am
End Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:43 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Voters in Okolona approve school bond issue
- State improves heartworm diagnosis ranking, but still third-highest in U.S.
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing ‘market pressures’
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments