Did Gov. Haley Barbour jump the gun in announcing there would be a special session to negotiate incentives for a German company to locate in North Mississippi?
- Yes (53%)
- No (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 4, 2009 @ 11:00 am
End Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:43 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Top PR tools to boost awareness, bolster brands
- BOOK BIZ — Malcolm Brooks book tells an authentic story of the West
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: David Spurk uses creativity in leading Petal Pushers
- MAKING JACKSON A BETTER PLACE — Ann Somers enjoys her career because of variety of projects and the people she meets
- Licensing changes could streamline and shorten path to gaining an architectural degree