Did Gov. Haley Barbour jump the gun in announcing there would be a special session to negotiate incentives for a German company to locate in North Mississippi?
- Yes (53%)
- No (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 4, 2009 @ 11:00 am
End Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:43 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Wright begins retooling Education Department
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Homeowners’ fire district challenge going to highest court
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx