Did Gov. Haley Barbour jump the gun in announcing there would be a special session to negotiate incentives for a German company to locate in North Mississippi?
- Yes (53%)
- No (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 4, 2009 @ 11:00 am
End Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:43 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Gulf Coast casino revenues up for June and first half of 2014
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx