Will the development of a River Walk and 35-acre lake materialize in Downtown Jackson?
- No (73%)
- Yes (27%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: December 10, 2009 @ 11:17 am
End Date: December 14, 2009 @ 7:39 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE: 6 troublesome word pairs are bane of PR folks
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- ALAN TURNER: Madison County Business League & Foundation honors Rita Martinson
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!