Will the four-state alliance of Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida be able to land the $35-billion contract to supply the Air Force with a fleet of KC-45 refueling tanker planes.
- Yes (68%)
- No (28%)
- No opinion (4%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: October 30, 2009 @ 8:42 am
End Date: November 4, 2009 @ 7:43 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Entergy expects drop in quarterly as-reported earnings compared to last year
- Stennis team chosen for NASA’s Early Career Initiative program
- State’s bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- October storm has little impact on state’s agriculture industry