Will the four-state alliance of Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida be able to land the $35-billion contract to supply the Air Force with a fleet of KC-45 refueling tanker planes.
- Yes (68%)
- No (28%)
- No opinion (4%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: October 30, 2009 @ 8:42 am
End Date: November 4, 2009 @ 7:43 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force’s decision on Keesler, but not satified
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- MDOT study: State’s airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Barefoot Carriers investing, creating jobs in Ripley
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx