Will the four-state alliance of Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida be able to land the $35-billion contract to supply the Air Force with a fleet of KC-45 refueling tanker planes.
- Yes (68%)
- No (28%)
- No opinion (4%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: October 30, 2009 @ 8:42 am
End Date: November 4, 2009 @ 7:43 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- State health officials identify two more cases of enterovirus-D68
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money