Will the four-state alliance of Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida be able to land the $35-billion contract to supply the Air Force with a fleet of KC-45 refueling tanker planes.
- Yes (68%)
- No (28%)
- No opinion (4%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: October 30, 2009 @ 8:42 am
End Date: November 4, 2009 @ 7:43 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- MBJ April 18th Digital Edition
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx