How should the public universities respond to state budget cuts?
- Cut programs (53%)
- Layoffs (27%)
- Raise tuition (20%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 28, 2009 @ 8:42 am
End Date: October 5, 2009 @ 7:48 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Foreign workers sue shipyard over work conditions, treatment
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- Mayor wants ‘trial run’ of hotel/restaurant tax next month
- Insurer settles with county over damaged roads
- Genesis Energy doubling capacity, adding workers