Can Hudson Holliday make a run at the Republican nomination for governor of Mississippi?
- No (53%)
- Yes (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: October 16, 2009 @ 1:53 pm
End Date: October 22, 2009 @ 7:58 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Indictments filed for alleged National Guard recruiting scandal
- Polyvulc retains firm to sell facilities in Mississippi, Louisiana
- Peoples reverses loss, posts $335K in net earnings during quarter
- NRF downgrades retail sales forecast after sluggish start to 2014
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx