How many millions in bank loans might be lost due to the alleged Evans brothers bank and title insurance scheme in Mississippi?
- $50 million (32%)
- $100 million (24%)
- $15 million (22%)
- $70 million (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 9, 2009 @ 9:15 am
End Date: November 15, 2009 @ 7:52 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah’s casino in Mississippi
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JEFFREY GITOMER: Is it a lead or a referral? HINT: Referrals are better
- TODD SMITH: Improve Google search results for your PR
- BOOK BIZ: Donna Tartt’s first book stands the test of time