Should public officials, who change political affiliation during the middle of a term, resign and run for office again if they want to continue in that position?
- Yes (73%)
- No (27%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:41 am
End Date: November 8, 2009 @ 7:52 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- State’s key economic indicators show slight strengthening