Should the legislature consider a bond issue for several tourism projects that need additional funding to become fully functional?
- Yes (62%)
- No (38%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: October 5, 2009 @ 9:09 am
End Date: October 16, 2009 @ 7:58 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Gia Matheny new director of community development for Hernando
- Natalie Guess new project manager for Magnolia Business Alliance/EIGS
- Jay Dean, Gwen James honored as Hub Award recipients
- BOOK BIZ — Greenblatt has a worthy and fun-to-read book on investing
- WILLOUGHBY: Authentic leader — Cossitt stresses need to ‘be yourself’