Which Democrat is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Bill Luckett, Delta Businessman (46%)
- Heather Hudson, Greenville Mayor (22%)
- Jim Hood, Attorney General (22%)
- Bill Waller, Jr., Supreme Court Justice (10%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 11, 2009 @ 2:22 pm
End Date: September 21, 2009 @ 7:55 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Tornado relief drive at USM goes quiet in wake of Oklahoma disaster
- GLOBE: FBI agent fatally shoots man with reported ties to Boston Marathon bomber
- Foreign workers sue shipyard over work conditions, treatment
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- Mayor wants ‘trial run’ of hotel/restaurant tax next month