How should the public universities respond to state budget cuts?
- Cut programs (53%)
- Layoffs (27%)
- Raise tuition (20%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 28, 2009 @ 8:42 am
End Date: October 5, 2009 @ 7:48 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Dickey’s Barbecue opens Thursday in Tupelo
- HU MEENA — Moving Mississippi schools into the technology fast lane requires getting high-speed Internet into our classrooms
- AGA Survey: Mississippi casinos employ 22,770; pay them $831M
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx