How should the public universities respond to state budget cuts?
- Cut programs (53%)
- Layoffs (27%)
- Raise tuition (20%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 28, 2009 @ 8:42 am
End Date: October 5, 2009 @ 7:48 am
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Madison’s Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State’s GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Commission recommends no state of emergency for Greenwood schools
- Tropical Storm Bertha threatens Caribbean; multiple warnings issued
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx