Which Republican is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Delbert Hosemann, Secretary of State (35%)
- Tate Reeves, State Treasurer (29%)
- Phil Bryant, Lieutenant Governor (28%)
- Dave Dennis, Gulf Coast businessman (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 4, 2009 @ 12:07 pm
End Date: September 11, 2009 @ 7:55 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi Power CEO’s departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Airport’s food irradiation business could create new jobs
- Supreme Court upholds ruling in NAACP’s redistricting lawsuit
- Fred Banks wins Inns of Court award
- Alderman brings federal lawsuit after losing election