Will the four-state alliance of Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida be able to land the $35-billion contract to supply the Air Force with a fleet of KC-45 refueling tanker planes.
- Yes (68%)
- No (28%)
- No opinion (4%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: October 30, 2009 @ 8:42 am
End Date: November 4, 2009 @ 7:43 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah’s casino in Mississippi