How important is it that Congress and the President pass major health reform in the next few months?
- Not important at all (73%)
- Very important (19%)
- Somewhat important (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 24, 2009 @ 11:24 am
End Date: August 31, 2009 @ 7:44 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- BOOK BIZ: This book is calling all readers who love Tuscany
- WILLOUGHBY: Russ Davis making difference with SchoolStatus
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- John Damon leads Children’s Home Services’ efforts to help kids thrive
- How to benefit from modest estate planning