Which Democrat is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Bill Luckett, Delta Businessman (46%)
- Heather Hudson, Greenville Mayor (22%)
- Jim Hood, Attorney General (22%)
- Bill Waller, Jr., Supreme Court Justice (10%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 11, 2009 @ 2:22 pm
End Date: September 21, 2009 @ 7:55 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Homeowners’ fire district challenge going to highest court
- Mad Genius adds Jay Earwood and Ash Taylor
- Grambling State University hires Clarence Lavon Hayes
- Ideal adds Scott Mire, Alvin Brown
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx