Which Democrat is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Bill Luckett, Delta Businessman (46%)
- Heather Hudson, Greenville Mayor (22%)
- Jim Hood, Attorney General (22%)
- Bill Waller, Jr., Supreme Court Justice (10%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 11, 2009 @ 2:22 pm
End Date: September 21, 2009 @ 7:55 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Voters in Okolona approve school bond issue
- State improves heartworm diagnosis ranking, but still third-highest in U.S.
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing ‘market pressures’
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments