Which Democrat is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Bill Luckett, Delta Businessman (46%)
- Heather Hudson, Greenville Mayor (22%)
- Jim Hood, Attorney General (22%)
- Bill Waller, Jr., Supreme Court Justice (10%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 11, 2009 @ 2:22 pm
End Date: September 21, 2009 @ 7:55 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx