Which Democrat is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Bill Luckett, Delta Businessman (46%)
- Heather Hudson, Greenville Mayor (22%)
- Jim Hood, Attorney General (22%)
- Bill Waller, Jr., Supreme Court Justice (10%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 11, 2009 @ 2:22 pm
End Date: September 21, 2009 @ 7:55 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Special Olympics Mississippi to hold first-ever ‘Unified Egg Bowl’
- Louisiana firm to begin dredging Vicksburg Harbor next week
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver’s licenses