Which Democrat is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Bill Luckett, Delta Businessman (46%)
- Heather Hudson, Greenville Mayor (22%)
- Jim Hood, Attorney General (22%)
- Bill Waller, Jr., Supreme Court Justice (10%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 11, 2009 @ 2:22 pm
End Date: September 21, 2009 @ 7:55 am
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Alabama Power closing two coal units, blames federal regulations
- From the Delta to Kuwait — DSU geospatial director finds receptive audience
- Quiet success: Flowood-based Cirlot Agency celebrates turning 30 years old
- SPECIAL REPORT: Hotels, industrial park, offices part of mix at Gulfport/Biloxi airport
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport’s CEO
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx