Which Democrat is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Bill Luckett, Delta Businessman (46%)
- Heather Hudson, Greenville Mayor (22%)
- Jim Hood, Attorney General (22%)
- Bill Waller, Jr., Supreme Court Justice (10%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 11, 2009 @ 2:22 pm
End Date: September 21, 2009 @ 7:55 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- State health officials identify two more cases of enterovirus-D68
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money