Which Democrat is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Bill Luckett, Delta Businessman (46%)
- Heather Hudson, Greenville Mayor (22%)
- Jim Hood, Attorney General (22%)
- Bill Waller, Jr., Supreme Court Justice (10%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 11, 2009 @ 2:22 pm
End Date: September 21, 2009 @ 7:55 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Nunnelee to limit campaigning as he recovers from surgery, stroke
- DMR chief: Agency should not have purchased residential property
- Pickering issues demand to Judge for program mismanagement
- Bryant creates task force to explore Delta water resources