Can Hudson Holliday make a run at the Republican nomination for governor of Mississippi?
- No (53%)
- Yes (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: October 16, 2009 @ 1:53 pm
End Date: October 22, 2009 @ 7:58 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah’s casino in Mississippi
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JEFFREY GITOMER: Is it a lead or a referral? HINT: Referrals are better
- TODD SMITH: Improve Google search results for your PR
- BOOK BIZ: Donna Tartt’s first book stands the test of time