Which Republican is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Delbert Hosemann, Secretary of State (35%)
- Tate Reeves, State Treasurer (29%)
- Phil Bryant, Lieutenant Governor (28%)
- Dave Dennis, Gulf Coast businessman (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 4, 2009 @ 12:07 pm
End Date: September 11, 2009 @ 7:55 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal
- Auditors find problems with Coast county’s inventory records
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- State’s GOP pulls email that includes photos of college football players