Which Republican is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Delbert Hosemann, Secretary of State (35%)
- Tate Reeves, State Treasurer (29%)
- Phil Bryant, Lieutenant Governor (28%)
- Dave Dennis, Gulf Coast businessman (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 4, 2009 @ 12:07 pm
End Date: September 11, 2009 @ 7:55 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Community Bank names new officers
- Bill Broyles named interim vice president of MSU’s Division of Student Affairs
- Patricia Sullivan named associate director for U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center
- William Van Kirk wealth advisory firm in Gulfport
- USM’s Melissa Ziegler named Fellow by the Medical Fitness Association