Which Republican is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Delbert Hosemann, Secretary of State (35%)
- Tate Reeves, State Treasurer (29%)
- Phil Bryant, Lieutenant Governor (28%)
- Dave Dennis, Gulf Coast businessman (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 4, 2009 @ 12:07 pm
End Date: September 11, 2009 @ 7:55 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran’s GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi …
- Jackson area’s Habitat revises methods to save money for itself and homeowners
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Honoring the best in building — Engineering council selects 2014 excellence award winners