Which Republican is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Delbert Hosemann, Secretary of State (35%)
- Tate Reeves, State Treasurer (29%)
- Phil Bryant, Lieutenant Governor (28%)
- Dave Dennis, Gulf Coast businessman (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 4, 2009 @ 12:07 pm
End Date: September 11, 2009 @ 7:55 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Citizens Holding records steep increase in net income
- ASU begins construction of product development center
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx