Which Republican is most likely to be the party's nominee for Mississippi governor?
- Delbert Hosemann, Secretary of State (35%)
- Tate Reeves, State Treasurer (29%)
- Phil Bryant, Lieutenant Governor (28%)
- Dave Dennis, Gulf Coast businessman (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 4, 2009 @ 12:07 pm
End Date: September 11, 2009 @ 7:55 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi ranked in Top 5 for women-owned business growth
- TEA Party’s Chris McDaniel and his attorneys prep to file appeal arguments
- Butler Snow attorney Randall McClanahan appointed Chairman of American Bar Association’s Law and Accounting Committee
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MBJ Business Marketplace — Business meets pleasure at After Hours