How important is it that Congress and the President pass major health reform in the next few months?
- Not important at all (73%)
- Very important (19%)
- Somewhat important (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 24, 2009 @ 11:24 am
End Date: August 31, 2009 @ 7:44 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran’s GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi …
- Jackson area’s Habitat revises methods to save money for itself and homeowners
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Honoring the best in building — Engineering council selects 2014 excellence award winners