How important is it that Congress and the President pass major health reform in the next few months?
- Not important at all (73%)
- Very important (19%)
- Somewhat important (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 24, 2009 @ 11:24 am
End Date: August 31, 2009 @ 7:44 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Indictments filed for alleged National Guard recruiting scandal
- Polyvulc retains firm to sell facilities in Mississippi, Louisiana
- Peoples reverses loss, posts $335K in net earnings during quarter
- NRF downgrades retail sales forecast after sluggish start to 2014
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx