How important is it that Congress and the President pass major health reform in the next few months?
- Not important at all (73%)
- Very important (19%)
- Somewhat important (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 24, 2009 @ 11:24 am
End Date: August 31, 2009 @ 7:44 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx