How should the public universities respond to state budget cuts?
- Cut programs (53%)
- Layoffs (27%)
- Raise tuition (20%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: September 28, 2009 @ 8:42 am
End Date: October 5, 2009 @ 7:48 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- IRS plan to require tax forms for wins of $600
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Hearing about Chinese drywall damage scheduled for April 28
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- WE’RE IN THE TOP 5 — Mississippi a leader as more women are becoming business owners