How important is it that Congress and the President pass major health reform in the next few months?
- Not important at all (73%)
- Very important (19%)
- Somewhat important (8%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 24, 2009 @ 11:24 am
End Date: August 31, 2009 @ 7:44 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Perhaps
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan