Should the Mississippi Supreme Court approve or deny Mississippi Power Company's request to overturn a ruling by the Public Service Commission in which MPC had asked to raise rates on its ratepayers?
- Approve (65%)
- Deny (35%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: July 10, 2012 @ 7:41 am
End Date: No Expiry
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — The difference between PR and advertising
- BOOK BIZ — Looking at the bright side of failure
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- FELONS NEED NOT APPLY — Two schools in state offer training for casino dealers
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx