Should the Mississippi Supreme Court approve or deny Mississippi Power Company's request to overturn a ruling by the Public Service Commission in which MPC had asked to raise rates on its ratepayers?
- Approve (65%)
- Deny (35%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: July 10, 2012 @ 7:41 am
End Date: No Expiry
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program
- McDaniel cites Gunn’s challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Community college board exec Eric Clark to retire
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation