Should the Mississippi Supreme Court approve or deny Mississippi Power Company's request to overturn a ruling by the Public Service Commission in which MPC had asked to raise rates on its ratepayers?
- Approve (65%)
- Deny (35%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: July 10, 2012 @ 7:41 am
End Date: No Expiry
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state’s ban on same-sex marriages
- Peavey’s wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Former Yellow Creek Port leader Bishop dies at 69
- Employers added 6,000 jobs in September; unemployment rate falls
- There’s an app for Sanderson Farms PGA tournament