Should Mississippi Power Company be allowed to spend over the $2.88 billion cap assigned for the Kemper County Coal Plant?
- No (78%)
- Yes (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: June 11, 2012 @ 8:07 am
End Date: No Expiry
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may ‘deal with the consequences’
- New Jersey Gov. Christie plans visit to Coast next month
- Court of Appeals blocks provision in new state abortion law
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx