Should Mississippi Power Company be allowed to spend over the $2.88 billion cap assigned for the Kemper County Coal Plant?
- No (78%)
- Yes (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: June 11, 2012 @ 8:07 am
End Date: No Expiry
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station recognizes Raja Reddy and Brett Rushing
- Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson
- Larry Porter receives Gulf States Shipbuilders Consortium Navigator Award
- Mississippi State Hospital honors workers
- Sumesh Arora testifies at U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx