Should Mississippi Power Company be allowed to spend over the $2.88 billion cap assigned for the Kemper County Coal Plant?
- No (78%)
- Yes (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: June 11, 2012 @ 8:07 am
End Date: No Expiry
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract’s worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good