Should Mississippi Power Company be allowed to spend over the $2.88 billion cap assigned for the Kemper County Coal Plant?
- No (78%)
- Yes (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: June 11, 2012 @ 8:07 am
End Date: No Expiry
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Wallace Construction begins bridge replacement in Jones County
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Entergy Corporation ups earnings expectations
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx