Is it time for the Fed to stop buying bonds?
- Yes. The economic recovery is taking hold. It's time for the Fed to back off. (50%)
- No. The economic recovery remains fragile. Low interest rates are still necessary. (50%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 20, 2013 @ 10:23 am
End Date: No Expiry
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- DMR chief: Agency should not have purchased residential property
- Pickering issues demand to Judge for program mismanagement
- Bryant creates task force to explore Delta water resources
- Greenwood redoubles efforts to shoo away blackbirds
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit