Is it time for the Fed to stop buying bonds?
- Yes. The economic recovery is taking hold. It's time for the Fed to back off. (50%)
- No. The economic recovery remains fragile. Low interest rates are still necessary. (50%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 20, 2013 @ 10:23 am
End Date: No Expiry
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Currier: Ebola is low-risk, but training, preparation ongoing
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Renasant records highest quarterly earnings in 110-year history
- Firm starts work on expansion, renovation of orthopaedic clinic