Is it time for the Fed to stop buying bonds?
- Yes. The economic recovery is taking hold. It's time for the Fed to back off. (50%)
- No. The economic recovery remains fragile. Low interest rates are still necessary. (50%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 20, 2013 @ 10:23 am
End Date: No Expiry
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Storm victims offered assistance from SBA; center opens
- Entergy’s earnings soar due to cold weather
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Peoples records weaker quarter-over-quarter net income
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx