Is it time for the Fed to stop buying bonds?
- Yes. The economic recovery is taking hold. It's time for the Fed to back off. (50%)
- No. The economic recovery remains fragile. Low interest rates are still necessary. (50%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 20, 2013 @ 10:23 am
End Date: No Expiry
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal
- Auditors find problems with Coast county’s inventory records
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- State’s GOP pulls email that includes photos of college football players