Is it time for the Fed to stop buying bonds?
- Yes. The economic recovery is taking hold. It's time for the Fed to back off. (50%)
- No. The economic recovery remains fragile. Low interest rates are still necessary. (50%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 20, 2013 @ 10:23 am
End Date: No Expiry
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — The difference between PR and advertising
- BOOK BIZ — Looking at the bright side of failure
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- FELONS NEED NOT APPLY — Two schools in state offer training for casino dealers
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx