Will Mississippi children be afforded a better education by pushing back the start of the school year one week in August?
- No (65%)
- Yes (35%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: May 14, 2012 @ 9:28 am
End Date: No Expiry
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Hood subpoenas Google’s records over online drug sales
- Workers find damage at arena; renovations to take longer
- Report: State’s teacher education programs ‘mediocre at best’
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Bond issue approved after opponents fail to get enough signatures