Should the Mississippi Supreme Court approve or deny Mississippi Power Company's request to overturn a ruling by the Public Service Commission in which MPC had asked to raise rates on its ratepayers?
- Approve (65%)
- Deny (35%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: July 10, 2012 @ 7:41 am
End Date: No Expiry
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- BOOK BIZ — Gripping tale of intrigue shows dark side of Paris
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10