Should Mississippi Power Company be allowed to spend over the $2.88 billion cap assigned for the Kemper County Coal Plant?
- No (78%)
- Yes (22%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: June 11, 2012 @ 8:07 am
End Date: No Expiry
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JEFFREY GITOMER: More BIG Questions and BIGGER Answers
- TODD SMITH: Brands ready for big wins in Super Bowl XLIX
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking