Will Mississippi children be afforded a better education by pushing back the start of the school year one week in August?
- No (65%)
- Yes (35%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: May 14, 2012 @ 9:28 am
End Date: No Expiry
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx