Are public company executives overpaid?
- No. Companies must compete to get the best executives, so high salaries are often necessary. (67%)
- Yes. Especially when they make many times what their average employee makes. (33%)
- Maybe. It depends on the size. (0%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 15, 2013 @ 10:53 am
End Date: No Expiry
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Gulf Coast casino revenues up for June and first half of 2014
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx