Are public company executives overpaid?
- No. Companies must compete to get the best executives, so high salaries are often necessary. (67%)
- Yes. Especially when they make many times what their average employee makes. (33%)
- Maybe. It depends on the size. (0%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 15, 2013 @ 10:53 am
End Date: No Expiry
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Currier: Ebola is low-risk, but training, preparation ongoing
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Renasant records highest quarterly earnings in 110-year history
- Firm starts work on expansion, renovation of orthopaedic clinic