Are public company executives overpaid?
- No. Companies must compete to get the best executives, so high salaries are often necessary. (67%)
- Yes. Especially when they make many times what their average employee makes. (33%)
- Maybe. It depends on the size. (0%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 15, 2013 @ 10:53 am
End Date: No Expiry
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State’s GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Commission recommends no state of emergency for Greenwood schools
- Tropical Storm Bertha threatens Caribbean; multiple warnings issued
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx