Gov. Bryant’s second State of the State is Tuesday. What should be the most important topic in his speech?
- Jobs (34%)
- Barack Obama (31%)
- Economy (21%)
- Gun Control (10%)
- Abortion (4%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: January 18, 2013 @ 1:09 pm
End Date: January 18, 2013 @ 2:33 pm
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station recognizes Raja Reddy and Brett Rushing
- Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson
- Larry Porter receives Gulf States Shipbuilders Consortium Navigator Award
- Mississippi State Hospital honors workers
- Sumesh Arora testifies at U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx