Gov. Bryant’s second State of the State is Tuesday. What should be the most important topic in his speech?
- Jobs (34%)
- Barack Obama (31%)
- Economy (21%)
- Gun Control (10%)
- Abortion (4%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: January 18, 2013 @ 1:09 pm
End Date: January 18, 2013 @ 2:33 pm
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Voters in Okolona approve school bond issue
- State improves heartworm diagnosis ranking, but still third-highest in U.S.
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing ‘market pressures’
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments