ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health has awarded certificate of needs (CONs) to six hospitals and one healthcare organization.
The CONs were awarded to:
– Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center in McComb to establish mobile PET services. There is no capital expenditure on this project.
– River Oaks Hospital, LLC, (d/b/a River Oaks Hospital) in Flowood, for the construction/replacement and relocation of its Emergency Room. The capital expenditure is approximately $8.067 million.
– Oktibbeha County Hospital in Starkville for the phase V of a four-story patient tower addition with new Women’s Center and renovation project. The capital expenditure is approximately $32.35 million.
– DVA Healthcare Renal Care Inc. (d/b/a Ocean Springs Dialysis) in Ocean Springs for the relocation/re-establishment of a 16-station end stage renal disease facility in Jackson County. The capital expenditure is approximately $1.33 million.
– North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo for an amendment/cost overrun to CON #R-0771 (relocation/construction of an off-site central sterile and case cart assembly processing facility). The additional capital expenditure is approximately $4.43 million. The total capital expenditure is approximately $11.94 million.
– Delta Cancer Institute and Delta Regional Medical Center in Greenville for an amendment/transfer of CON #R-0783 (establishment and provision of mobile PET services). The capital expenditure is $21,350.
– University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson for the Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children’s pediatric emergency room renovation/relocation. The capital expenditure is approximately $6.3 million.
BEFORE YOU GO…
… we’d like to ask for your support. More people are reading the Mississippi Business Journal than ever before, but advertising revenues for all conventional media are falling fast. Unlike many, we do not use a pay wall, because we want to continue providing Mississippi’s most comprehensive business news each and every day. But that takes time, money and hard work. We do it because it is important to us … and equally important to you, if you value the flow of trustworthy news and information which have always kept America strong and free for more than 200 years.
If those who read our content will help fund it, we can continue to bring you the very best in news and information. Please consider joining us as a valued member, or if you prefer, make a one-time contribution.Click for more info