In the week ending July 18, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial unemployment claims was 554,000, an increase of 30,000 from the previous week’s revised figure. The four-week moving average was 566,000, a decrease of 19,000 from the previous week’s revised average. The advance seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate was 4.7 percent for the ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities