Metropolitan planning organizations keep eye on projects that have short timeline Transportation improvements are coming to Mississippi thanks to the federal stimulus package which allocated $354 million to the Mississippi Department of Transportation for statewide projects. These infrastructure projects are being coordinated through MDOT’s Planning Division with metropolitan planning and development organizations representing all areas ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities