Project’s cost will eventually reach $300 million; first phase will require an investment of $80 million and create 200 jobs Gov. Haley Barbour announced last week that Wilh. Schulz GMBH has selected Tunica County as the site for its first manufacturing facility in the U.S. The facility, which carries a price tag of $300 million, ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities