Farm Bureau says current status anti-American; Gov. Barbour says change would be anti-business When the Mississippi Legislature convenes the 2011 session the first week of January, lawmakers will be handed an initiative by Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann that seeks to eliminate the use of eminent domain for private economic development. The Mississippi Farm Bureau ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities