After announcing no immediate plans to finish the Blue Springs plant in 2009, Toyota made amends in 2010 with plan to open After about 18 months in recession-imposed limbo, Toyota announced in June that it was resuming preparations to open its facility in Blue Springs (“Toyota resumes prepping for Blue Springs plant,” MBJ June 17). ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities