Carol Hardwick is executive director and COO of Jackson-based Mississippi Economic Development Council, which serves economic development and chamber professionals statewide. Hardwick studied political science at Millsaps College before working for Sen. Thad Cochran, coordinating to his 1990 and 1996 campaigns and handling PAC fundraising. Hardwick joined MEDC in 2002. She and husband, Phil, a ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities