As a college student, Thomas Pough made the discovery that counseling was for him. A series of positions and moves led him to Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services in Hattiesburg in 1996. An outgrowth of Forrest General Hospital, it’s one of the nation’s most comprehensive treatment centers and Mississippi’s largest. “I’ve always been ...
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s
companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your
career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started?
Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
- Statewide business news you can't find anywhere else
- 24/7 online access to breaking news and years of archives
- Digital edition of the MBJ - great for reading on the go
- The Book of Lists - an indispensable resource (and a $49.95 value!)
- New Incorporation lists - find new leads and opportunities