AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) has issued certificates of need (CONs) for the following projects.
• Clarksdale HMA, LLC, d/b/a Northwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center in Clarksdale, for the
renovation/expansion of Radiology Department. The project entails the replacement of the hospital’s current Integris 5 cardiac catheterization unit and the acquisition of a refurbished Philips Allura Xper FD20 catheterization unit. The capital expenditure is $3,884,214 associated with this project.
• Clarksdale HMA, LLC also received a CON for conversion of mobile MRI to fixed MRI. The capital expenditure is $387,500.
• Baptist Medical Center-Leake Inc. in Carthage to offering of mobile MRI services. There is no capital expenditure.
• Magee Benevolent Association, dba Magee General Hospital, for authority to purchase 51 percent ownership interest in The Medical Towers at Tuscan Court, LLC, located at 300 Third Avenue Southeast, Magee. The capital expenditure is $7,054,525.
• Renal Care Group Tupelo, LLC, dba RCG of Central New Albany, to establish a satellite end stage renal disease (ESRD) facility in Union County. The is a capital expenditure is $1,569,133.
BEFORE YOU GO…
… we’d like to ask for your support. More people are reading the Mississippi Business Journal than ever before, but advertising revenues for all conventional media are falling fast. Unlike many, we do not use a pay wall, because we want to continue providing Mississippi’s most comprehensive business news each and every day. But that takes time, money and hard work. We do it because it is important to us … and equally important to you, if you value the flow of trustworthy news and information which have always kept America strong and free for more than 200 years.
If those who read our content will help fund it, we can continue to bring you the very best in news and information. Please consider joining us as a valued member, or if you prefer, make a one-time contribution.Click for more info