Six attorneys with Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Brunini lawyers were recognized in the following categories:
The following attorneys were chosen as the Lawyer of the Year:
- • J. Gordon Flowers: Best Lawyers® 2019, Tupelo, Miss., Product Liability Litigation-Defendants
- • Lynne K. Green: Best Lawyers® 2019, Jackson, Miss., Elder Law
- • R. David Kaufman: Best Lawyers® 2019, Jackson, Miss., Bet-the-Company Litigation
- • M. Patrick McDowell: Best Lawyers® 2019, Jackson, Miss., Litigation-Securities
- • John E. Milner: Best Lawyers® 2019, Jackson, Miss., Environmental Law and Litigation-Environmental
- • Walter S. Weems: Best Lawyers® 2019, Jackson, Miss., Mergers and Acquisitions Law
The Best Lawyers lists, representing over 125 specialties in all 50 states and Washington D.C., are compiled through an exhaustive peer-review survey in which thousands of the top lawyers in the U.S. confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as a reliable guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a true honor.
BEFORE YOU GO…
… we’d like to ask for your support. More people are reading the Mississippi Business Journal than ever before, but advertising revenues for all conventional media are falling fast. Unlike many, we do not use a pay wall, because we want to continue providing Mississippi’s most comprehensive business news each and every day. But that takes time, money and hard work. We do it because it is important to us … and equally important to you, if you value the flow of trustworthy news and information which have always kept America strong and free for more than 200 years.
If those who read our content will help fund it, we can continue to bring you the very best in news and information. Please consider joining us as a valued member, or if you prefer, make a one-time contribution.Click for more info