Jones Walker LLP recently announced its top rankings in the 2020 edition of Chambers USA. The firm ranked regionally in 14 practices: Banking & Finance (Alabama, Louisiana); Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi); Construction (Georgia); Corporate/Commercial (Mississippi); Corporate/M&A (Louisiana); Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas (Louisiana); Environment (Louisiana); Gaming & Licensing (Louisiana); Healthcare (Louisiana); Labor & Employment (Louisiana); Litigation: General Commercial (Louisiana, Mississippi); Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations (Louisiana); Real Estate (Louisiana, Mississippi); and Tax (Louisiana). The firm also ranked nationally in three practices: Construction, Gaming & Licensing, and Transportation: Shipping/Maritime: Litigation (outside New York).
This year, 57 Jones Walker attorneys in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi were recognized for their prominence in specific areas of law.
- J. Kelly Duncan, Gaming & Licensing
- George J. Fowler, III, Transportation: Shipping/Maritime: Litigation (outside New York)
- Thomas B. Shepherd, III, Gaming & Licensing
- Neal J. Sweeney, Construction
Mississippi lawyers recognized are:
- Jeffrey R. Barber, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Neville H. Boschert, Litigation: General Commercial
- Mark T. Davis, Real Estate
- Gina M. Jacobs, Corporate/Commercial
- Kristina M. Johnson, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Craig N. Landrum, Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
- Christopher S. Pace, Corporate/Commercial: Municipal Finance
- Kaytie M. Pickett, Litigation: General Commercial
- Thomas B. Shepherd III, Gaming & Licensing
- Ann Corso Taylor, Real Estate
- Aileen S. Thomas, Corporate/Commercial: Municipal Finance
BEFORE YOU GO…
… we’d like to ask for your support. More people are reading the Mississippi Business Journal than ever before, but advertising revenues for all conventional media are falling fast. Unlike many, we do not use a pay wall, because we want to continue providing Mississippi’s most comprehensive business news each and every day. But that takes time, money and hard work. We do it because it is important to us … and equally important to you, if you value the flow of trustworthy news and information which have always kept America strong and free for more than 200 years.
If those who read our content will help fund it, we can continue to bring you the very best in news and information. Please consider joining us as a valued member, or if you prefer, make a one-time contribution.Click for more info