Pink Elephant names Bomgar finalist for innovation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 18,2014
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named a finalist in the 2014 Pink Elephant Innovation of the Year Award.
Each year, Pink Elephant spotlights IT products or services that have made the greatest contribution in IT service management in the previous 12 months.
“As more and more companies create their own apps for employees and customers, the need to support and train people to use the apps has become a big challenge,” said Troy Harrison, vice president of product management, Bomgar. “Our new Embedded Remote App Support technology gives support organizations and vendors the tools they need to fully support their own apps no matter where the end-user is located.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing