Pink Elephant names Bomgar finalist for innovation award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 18,2014
JACKSON — Bomgar has been named a finalist in the 2014 Pink Elephant Innovation of the Year Award.
Each year, Pink Elephant spotlights IT products or services that have made the greatest contribution in IT service management in the previous 12 months.
“As more and more companies create their own apps for employees and customers, the need to support and train people to use the apps has become a big challenge,” said Troy Harrison, vice president of product management, Bomgar. “Our new Embedded Remote App Support technology gives support organizations and vendors the tools they need to fully support their own apps no matter where the end-user is located.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi