Chris Anderson takes over as CEO at Baptist Health Systems in Jackson
Chris Anderson, CEO of Singing River Health System (SRHS) since 1998, has left to take a similar position at Baptist Health Systems in Jackson. Anderson originally came to SRHS in 1994 as controller. He steadily moved through the administrative ranks until being appointed CEO on June 1, 1998.
Kevin Holland, currently COO/operations, has been named by the board of trustees as interim CEO. Holland is a native of Jackson County and has been with SRHS since 1998.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club