Vickery made sales manager
Porsche of Jackson has added Taylor Vickery as sales manager. Vickery is a fourth-generation “car man.” His great-grandfather, grandfather and father all work in the automotive industry. His father, Edwin Vickery, is the general manager of Mercedes-Benz of Jackson and Porsche of Jackson, and his grandfather still delivers cars for the dealerships. Prior to his work at Porsche of Jackson, Vickery worked in sales for Mercedes-Benz of Nashville in Tennessee.
He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Vickery made sales manager”
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues