Baker Donelson’s David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
David A. Rueff Jr., legal project management officer at Baker Donelson and a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, has co-authored “The Power of Legal Project Management: A Practical Handbook,” a guide to legal project management (LPM) published by the American Bar Association. Rueff is a leading national authority and frequent author and speaker on the subject of LPM. He is a certified project manager through the Project Management Institute and has participated in the creation and development of several project management information systems dating back to 1989. Rueff was instrumental in the development of BakerManage, Baker Donelson’s patent-pending LPM system, which was recognized by the International Legal Technology Association in 2012 with a Distinguished Peer Award for “Project of the Year.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss