Dan Carney returns home from Afghanistan
Dan Carney, lead electrician with the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District, operations and maintenance branch, recently returned from a 13-month deployment to Kabul, Afghanistan. This was his third tour in four years in support of Overseas Contingency Operations/Operation Enduring Freedom. Most recently, Carney was stationed at Camp Phoenix where he was assigned to the Kabul Area Office as the lead contracting officer representative (COR)/facility manager.
He was awarded the NATO Medal, the Commander’s Award for Civilian Service Medal, and the Secretary of Defense Medal for the Global War on Terrorism.
Carney is a native of Alexandria, La., and is married to the former Tina Bordelon of Alexandria.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dan Carney returns home from Afghanistan”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions