Dan Carney returns home from Afghanistan
Dan Carney, lead electrician with the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers Vicksburg District, operations and maintenance branch, recently returned from a 13-month deployment to Kabul, Afghanistan. This was his third tour in four years in support of Overseas Contingency Operations/Operation Enduring Freedom. Most recently, Carney was stationed at Camp Phoenix where he was assigned to the Kabul Area Office as the lead contracting officer representative (COR)/facility manager.
He was awarded the NATO Medal, the Commander’s Award for Civilian Service Medal, and the Secretary of Defense Medal for the Global War on Terrorism.
Carney is a native of Alexandria, La., and is married to the former Tina Bordelon of Alexandria.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dan Carney returns home from Afghanistan”
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Governor signs fracking bill as database comes under scrutiny
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40