University Press of Mississippi forms new partnership
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 9,2014
Mississippi Scholarship Online brings together the best of University Press of Mississippi’s scholarly publishing and ensures that scholars around the globe have yet another path to discover UPM titles.
Launched in March, Mississippi Scholarship Online (MSSO) makes almost 200 key UPM titles available online in XML format on one single, user-friendly, state-of-the-art platform across six subject areas: Film, Television and Radio; History; Literature; Music; Society and Culture; and Sociology.
Users can browse the available titles at www.mississippi.universitypressscholarship.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi