James Kelly retiring from BancorpSouth
James Kelley, the president and COO of BancorpSouth since 2000, is retiring from the company on Aug. 15. Clark, the president and CEO of CC Clark, a holding company for several beverage distributors, has been on BancorpSouth’s board since 1996. Clark also is president and CEO of Gulf States Canners, a bottler of soft drinks, namely Coca-Cola.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'