JSU’s Janelle Hannah Jefferson recognized as “Best of State”
F. Janelle Hannah Jefferson of Jackson State University was recently recognized as the “Best of State” recipient for Mississippi at the Region 4 National Academic Advising Association Conference. Jefferson served as the lead presenter for the presentation titled “The iTeam; Advisement, Assessment, Transition, and Retention” at the fall 2013 Mississippi Advisor’s Meeting. She will be recognized by the region during the conference awards luncheon.
Jefferson is beginning her ninth year as a professional academic advisor and instructor of university success in undergraduate studies.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey