Planters Bank promotes Ann Williford, Melissa Purvis; names Brandon Baldwin a loan officer
Planters Bank has promoted Ann Williford to assistant vice president for the Leland office. Williford is a native of Leland and attended Leland schools and Mississippi Delta Community College. She has 34 years of banking experience and 15 years with Planters.
Williford is a member of the Leland Chamber of Commerce and Leland Deer Creek Garden Club. She is married to David Williford, and they have two children, Grayson Adams and Tyler Williford.
Also, Planters Bank has promoted Melissa Purvis to branch officer for the Louise office. Purvis has four years of banking experience and has been with Planters Bank for one year. She is a graduate of Mississippi Delta Community College. She has two children, Madelyn and Cason.
Finally, Brandon Baldwin was recently named a loan officer for Planters Bank’s Cleveland office. Baldwin is a native of Cleveland, and received his B.A. from Delta State University. Baldwin is a member of the Cleveland Noon Lion’s Club and alumni chair for Delta State’s Ducks Unlimited.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Regions must pay $7.5 million in fines over illegal overdraft fees
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings attorney Alan Perry takes office as IHL board president
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippian Glenn McCullough Jr. gets nod as new MDA chief
- Top 40 Under 40
- DAVID DALLAS: Getting a grip on LGBT issues
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur