Rusty Gibson joins Zephyr
Zephyr has added Rusty Gibson as the new regional sales manager. Formerly with Viking Range, LLC, Gibson brings more than 34 years of sales experience and a proven track record of success in appliance sales and marketing.
Gibson began is career in sales with a small family owned automotive, appliance and home goods store in Winona, where he eventually became a partner. He later joined Viking Range where Gibson spent 18 years climbing the ladder as national service manager, regional sales manager and vice president, sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey