USM honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: April 22,2014
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Park campus celebrated the university’s Founders’ Day with a reception honoring employees for continuous service of 10, 20 and 30 years to Southern Miss. Ten-year pin recipients are Dr. John Harris, associate professor of mathematics; Eunice Scott, events specialist; Susan Mullican, instructor of philosophy; Suzy Robinson, administrative and logistics coordinator; Dr. Karen Rich, associate professor of nursing.
The 20-year pin recipient is Edward McCormack, associate dean and professor for Gulf Coast Libraries.
Thirty-year pin recipients are Allisa Beck, collection management librarian and associate professor; David Graham, carpenter shop foreman for Physical Plant; Dr. Douglas Bristol, associate professor of history; Charlotte Gore, instructor of nursing; and Dr. Fujun Lai, professor of management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson