Local attorney killed in four-wheeler accident
Published: May 12,2014
RIDGELAND — Jackson attorney Precious Martin died late yesterday in a four-wheeler accident near his home in Ridgeland, according to authorities.
Ridgeland Police Lt. Brian Myers says Martin and his 10-year-old son, Daniel, were on the 4-wheeler when it apparently hit a curve and flipped on Bridgeview Cove in the Bridgewater subdivision. Myers says Martin was not wearing a helmet.
Myers says Martin was pronounced dead at the scene of head injuries. His son was taken to the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Myers says the younger Martin’s injuries didn’t appear to be life threatening.
Martin was the older brother of triplets Deshun Martin, Kenya Martin and Warren Martin Jr., who all graduated from the University of Mississippi Law School.
Martin’s wife, Crystal, is also an attorney. The couple has four children.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Local attorney killed in four-wheeler accident”
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love