Miller Transporters wins ACC award for third time
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 14,2014
JACKSON — Miller Transporters Inc. has been recognized as one of the three recipients of the American Chemistry Council’s prestigious Partner of the Year award.
The Responsible Care Partner of the Year award goes to companies that show a strong commitment in leadership and continuous improvement in the program’s cornerstone areas of environment, health, safety and security.
“By winning this respected award for the third time in the five-year history of the award, Miller is able to separate itself from other carriers as a leader in the Responsible Care initiative. Each year, Miller works on improving our policies and procedures to make Miller a stronger company and helping us stay ahead of any upcoming challenges. We strive for continuous improvement in all facets of our company,” said Brent Cobb, Miller’s vice president of safety and quality.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act