MDA to lead business delegation to Israel
Published: May 16,2014
JACKSON — Representatives from the Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to Israel in the fall.
The Sept. 14-19 trip will focus on aerospace, defense and related industries and will include participation in the 5th Annual Israel Unmanned Systems 2014.
MDA Executive Director Brent Christensen said in a news release yesterday that the mission is a “great, cost-effective opportunity to promote Mississippi’s rapidly growing aerospace and defense cluster.”
Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline to register is July 25. Early registration is recommended.
For more information or to obtain a registration form, contact MDA’s Middle Eastern Trade Specialist Aggie Sikora at 601-359-2952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “MDA to lead business delegation to Israel”
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)