Alyson Bustamante Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A native of Miami, Alyson Jones joined Ridgeland law firm Butler Snow in 2004 and became a partner in 2012.
The only female Hispanic partner at the firm, Jones is a member of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical and Medical Device litigation group and the firm’s Recruiting Committee.
In the community, she serves on the board of Friends of Children’s Hospital and is active with Mission First, which provides free legal services to individuals whose primary language is Spanish.
Jones also is active in Madison Heights Church, a new church plant in Mississippi.
She graduated from the University of Tennessee Law School after completing her bachelor of arts degree at the University of Mississippi. At Ole Miss, Jones was on a scholarship to play soccer for the Lady Rebels.
In her spare time, she enjoys running, attending Ole Miss football games and spending time with family and friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status