Alyson Bustamante Jones
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
A native of Miami, Alyson Jones joined Ridgeland law firm Butler Snow in 2004 and became a partner in 2012.
The only female Hispanic partner at the firm, Jones is a member of Butler Snow’s Pharmaceutical and Medical Device litigation group and the firm’s Recruiting Committee.
In the community, she serves on the board of Friends of Children’s Hospital and is active with Mission First, which provides free legal services to individuals whose primary language is Spanish.
Jones also is active in Madison Heights Church, a new church plant in Mississippi.
She graduated from the University of Tennessee Law School after completing her bachelor of arts degree at the University of Mississippi. At Ole Miss, Jones was on a scholarship to play soccer for the Lady Rebels.
In her spare time, she enjoys running, attending Ole Miss football games and spending time with family and friends.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training