Georgia-Pacific buying SPG facilities in three states
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
HATTIESBURG — Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products, LP and SPG Holdings, LLC have reached an agreement under which Georgia-Pacific would purchase SPG, a paper goods company that manufactures and converts products for the foodservice industry. SPG has operations in Hattiesburg as well as Green Bay, Wisconsin, and Augusta, Georgia.
CIC Partners, a Dallas-based middle market private equity firm, has been lead investor in the company since 2011.
Closing of the acquisition, subject to regulatory review and customary closing conditions, is anticipated later this year. Financial details of the agreement are not being disclosed. Jefferies, LLC acted as exclusive financial advisor to SPG Holdings LLC in connection with this transaction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years